Call for Papers
Dates: 05-06 November, 2015
Venue: Bayview Hotel, Singapore
Submission Deadline: 25 September, 2015
Registration Deadline: 19 October, 2015
Full-length papers, research-in-progress papers, case studies and
/or abstracts, relating to all areas of
Accounting, Banking, Business
Law, Finance, Economics, Investment, Management, Marketing,
E-Commerce, Business Ethics, Business Education, Econometrics and
Statistics are invited for the above international conference.
This conference is organised by: American Research and Publication
International (ARPI), USA and supported by London Academic Research
and Publication (LARAP), UK, World Business Institute (WBI),
Australia and 5 internationally peer reviewed journals listed by
Cabell’s Directory, EBSCO, Ulrich of USA and
ERA, ABDC of Australia.
Guidelines and Notification of Acceptance
Please email abstracts and/or full papers
25 September, 2015
note you can submit papers anytime before this deadline). However,
personal details such as title (Mr. Ms. Dr. Prof. etc), affiliation,
country and email address must be provided. All abstracts and full
papers will be double blind reviewed and the authors will be
informed about the review outcome within 10-15 days after we receive
the abstracts/papers. Papers which comply to the submission
guidelines (Please see the website) will have bright prospect for
acceptance. Authors requiring funding approval must submit abstract
or full papers by earlier dates.
You will have the opportunity to publish in
the affiliated journal,
Journal of Global
Entrepreneurship Research which is
published by Springer (An
international publisher). The journal will independently consider
high quality papers and if your paper is accepted by this journal,
we would let you know.
Sponsored Journal: Outstanding papers will be
considered in the following international refereed journals:
Journal of Business and Policy Research,
World Journal of Management,
Global Economy and Finance Journal,
International Review of Business
Global Review of Accounting
These international journals are listed in the
“Journal Quality List 2013”
published by the Australian Business
Dean Council – a powerful Australian
organisation which ranked our journals. You can visit their website:
www.abdc.edu.au to verify our rankings. These journals are also
indexed by Cabell’s Directory
of USA. Quality papers will be considered for
Journal of Social Science and
World Review of Business Research
which are indexed by Cabell’s
Directory of USA. Publication in the journals
mentioned above is subject to the compliance to review report,
editorial comments, conference feedback and payment of applicable
Conference Proceedings and Fees
Best paper award will be announced in each
track. The winning papers will be published in any of the above
without any submission fee and a certificate will be issued to the
winners as well as WBI Fellowship, entitling them to discounts on
future conferences. There is an option that the participants can
serve as a session chair and/or discussant of a paper of his/her own
area of interest. Authors who presented papers will receive written
feedback in the form of Paper
Evaluation Report (unlike other conferences). The registration
fee is US$400 which includes 4 coffee breaks with light foods and 2
hot lunches over the 2 days, attendance certificate and printed
program book. Accepted abstracts and full papers (for those who
register for the conference) will be published in the refereed
conference proceedings with ISBN
and will be published electronically via a separate website, namely,
which is linked to Google Scholar.
Important Dates and Deadlines
Deadline for abstract and/or full paper submission:
25 September, 2015
Date of notification of acceptance of abstracts and or full papers:
Within 2 weeks after receiving the
Full paper or extended abstract submission deadline (optional) for
19 October, 2015
Announcement of the program:
By 23 October, 2015.
Please email Ms. Nuha Jahan via
Please click on the links provided on website
for more information.
International Scientific and Review Committee Members
· Professor Nicholas Koumbiadis, Adelphi University, USA.
· Professor Mohammad Hoque, World Business Institute, Australia.
· Professor Stuart Orr, Deakin University, Australia.
· Professor Peter. Yannopoulos, Brock University, Canada.
· Professor Pieter Nel, Unitec Institute of Technology, New Zealand.
· Professor Marisol Cen Caamal, Universidad Anahuac Mayab, Mexico.
- Professor James Healey, Point Park University, USA.
- Professor William Lim, York University, Canada.
- Professor Ravi Kiran, Thapar University, India.
- Professor Sarath Nonis, Arkansan State University, USA.
- Professor Chien-Huang Lin, National Central University, Taiwan.
- Professor Yasuo Hoshino, Aichi University and University of Tsukuba, Japan.
- Professor Saud Chowdhury, Trent University, Canada.
- Asso. Prof. Dr. Nattavud Pimppa, RMIT University, Australia.
- Asso. Prof. Dr. George L. Ye, Saint Mary’s University, Canada.
- Asso. Prof. Dr. Chuhui Liu, University of Winnipeg, Canada.
- Asso. Prof. Dr. Mohhidin Othman, University Putra Malaysia, Malaysia.
- Asso. Prof. Dr. Hasan Said, Austin Peay State University, USA.
- Asso. Prof. Dr. Bashar Malkawi, University of Sharjah, UAE.
- Asso. Prof. Dr. Linag Song, Michigan Technological University, USA.
- Asso. Prof. Dr. Elena Stavrova, South-West University, Bulgaria.
- Asso. Prof. Dr. Pbavakaran Sellamuthu, Universidad Del Norte, Columbia.
- Dr. George Chen, University of New England, Australia.
- Dr. Rina Adi Kristianti, Tarumanagara University, Indonesia.
- Dr. Jamie Halsall, University of Huddersfield, UK.
- Dr. Azer Dilanchiev, International Black Sea University, Georgia.
- Dr. Teresa Kaminska, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Dr. Andries Du Plessis, Unitec Institute of Technology, New Zealand.